Tour Information: IndiaFace2Face Tours
Next Tour Date:
24 February 2018 – 10 March 2018
Cost of tour R19 800 – Single supplement R7920
(Land arrangements only – excludes airfare)
COST OF TOUR INCLUDES:
· 14 NIGHTS’ Accommodation will be on a Double Sharing (twin beds) and Bed & Breakfast basis at Hotels for the entire tour.
· When travelling and departing hotels early morning, breakfast will be provided on-route.
· Transport for all transfers to and from airport
· All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by using Air-Conditioned 6 seater cars or 18/25 seater busses as stipulated in itinerary, as well as the local transport in cities.
· All entrance fees at tourist attractions: Dillihaat; Amber Fort; Mehrangah Fort; Taj Mahal; Agra Fort;
· Cooking course with meal.
· Desert Camel safari.
· High – tea at 5* Imperial Hotel.
· Evening excursion to Choki Dhani – entrance fee and dinner.
· All overnight trains between Delhi – Jaipur; Jaipur – Jodhpur; Jaisalmer – Delhi.
· All transport costs. 25 Seater Bus from Jodhpur – Jaisalmer. Agra day sight-seeing.
· Welcome drinks at the hotel upon arrival in Delhi
· Face 2 Face welcome souvenir
· All Road Taxes, Parking Fees, Fuel Charges, Interstate Taxes.
· English speaking guides at mentioned tourist attractions
COST OF TOUR EXCLUDES:
· AIRFARE TO AND FROM COUNTRY OF DESTINATION. PACKAGE ONLY INCLUDES LAND ARRANGEMENTS.
· VISA APPLICATION. This is free of charge and can be done on line, except courier charges.
· Expenses of a personal nature like laundry, and telephone/ fax calls, all beverages, camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
· Tips / Gratuities
· Any other meals/ services not specified above
· Any Accommodation in Delhi before or after tour program commences and ends. Please note that the check in time on the Sunday of arrival is at 14h00 and check-out time from hotel is 12 noon on Saturday – the day of departure.
· International / Domestic airfares/ visa fees.
· Travel Insurance.
· The reason NO AIRFARES are added to the land arrangements is that guests are from all over the world and some people would like to use their frequent flyer mileages’ as well as some guests might have more than one stop over from their country to India – i.e. in South Africa, some guests are from Cape town and the rates from Cape Town direct to Delhi are more expensive than for guests flying from Johannesburg. Airfares from Johannesburg to Delhi vary from around R6 500 upwards, depending on date of booking. Airfares from Cape Town vary from around R8 500 upwards depending departure dates. A suggestion is to book well in advance to qualify for specials on airfares. i.e. Qatar Emirates or Etihad
· Please be advised that in Jaipur the Elephant Ride up to the Amber Fort, is subject to availability, as there are a limited number of elephants available and the clients have to wait in a queue as it is on a first-come, first-served basis.
· Please be advised that all accommodation is on a twin basis (double room) sharing. In the event of only one passenger travelling, indicate whether we can match you up with a suitable “room mate”. We have done that in past trips and great friendships have been the result. If not, a single supplement will be added.
· Distances mentioned in the itinerary are approximate & driving time depends upon the traffic/ road conditions and refreshments stops taken by the group – i.e. Jaisalmer by bus is approximately 5 hours by road and the day excursion to Agra, plus minus 4 hours from Delhi by road.
· All hotels will be on a 3/4 Star basis. We try and stay in family owned accommodation that reflects true Indian hospitality.
· Smoking in public places has been prohibited in India, public places include: open spaces, restaurants, hotels, pubs, discotheques, banquet halls etc. No services are allowed in separate smoking enclosures/areas (if available), with the exception of rooms designated as ‘smoking room’ in hotels.
· IndiaFace2FaceTours and its associates are not liable for any compensation for damage caused by a force majeure or other unforeseen events that we or our associates could not have prevented even through utmost care. Such events are, for example, an action of war, natural disasters, contagious diseases, strikes or other likely events. We will notify our clients timely of such events as and when feasible and will aim to limit the damage and supplement costs befalling the clients for making alternative arrangements deviating from the planned program.